****England v Italy Euros FINAL 11/07/21 8pm*****

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I've been watcing some old clips on YT from 04/06/08/10/12/14 England teams and it's hard to get over how many outright loathsome players there were in the squads. Even now players from rival clubs I don't hate....Mount/Saka/Rashford/Rice these lads are all sound or at the worst point ok in my book even though they're from rival clubs but looking back some of the players in those squads? Terry/Ferdinand/Lampard/Rooney/David James honestly some of the biggest cunts in the sport.
Arrogant fucker, even if he did give his shirt away, still an arrogant tosser.

Meanwhile in Scotland..................

E54VQv1X0AY8DLn

Meanwhile in Scotland..................

E54VQv1X0AY8DLn
Because Scotland have had nothing ever to bang on about when it comes to international football, they don't even know what a knockout stage of a tournament looks like.

Hell, I wasn't born at the time, but didn't they make a song how about they were going to "win the World Cup" only to lose to Peru and draw with the mighty Iran?

Because Scotland have had nothing ever to bang on about when it comes to international football, they don't even know what a knockout stage of a tournament looks like.

Hell, I wasn't born at the time, but didn't they make a song how about they were going to "win the World Cup" only to lose to Peru and draw with the mighty Iran?
But they beat Holland with the greatest WC goal ever!

SausageVince SausageVince

Did England qualify for that one?
Or for the 1974 one?

Back
Top Bottom