****England v Italy Euros FINAL 11/07/21 8pm*****

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Anyone going back and forth thinking it's better or worse for our chances if Berrettini loses or wins Wimbledon.....

Can't make my mind up.....

No? Just me then.

:dembelelol:

I hope the cunt gets battered.

My girlfriend wants to go to the Amalfi Coast in Italy one day. If Italy win tonight she'll have to be content with a wet weekend in Rhyl.

It’s not exactly a riot, just pissed up lads smashing a few bottle s
Yeah cause that’s exactly what I expect most normal people to do once they have had a few jars! What about the cunts that have to go and clean it up in the morning ? And what happens if one of them bottles hits someone in the boat race? Absolute scum bags , should be ashamed of themselves

NSFW (unless nudity is approved in your workplace)

Cutie Patrick GIF by SWR3

I hope the cunt gets battered.

My girlfriend wants to go to the Amalfi Coast in Italy one day. If Italy win tonight she'll have to be content with a wet weekend in Rhyl.
Whatever you do, don't miss a day in Pompeii.

Wherever there's a large crowd there's always going to be wankers, whether it's English or a crowd from a foreign country. When I lived in Budapest you should see some of the scenes when one of the top sides in Budapest played each other or a side like Ferencvárosi. I almost got my arse handed to me once just because I was wearing a purple coloured scarf which, unknowingly to me at the time, was a similar colour associated with Újpest.

Basically football + people + alcohol = Wankers.

He'll probably play a blinder once I've said this, but Emerson is the weak link for them at left-back. He's decent going forward but if we can get Sterling going at him and/or there other full-back we can have some joy. A part of me thinks we've missed a trick here by not going for the throat a bit and also starting Saka or Sancho, as Italy can now target Sterling and think if they keep him quiet then it's job half done.

But in Gareth we trust.

Wherever there's a large crowd there's always going to be wankers, whether it's English or a crowd from a foreign country. When I lived in Budapest you should see some of the scenes when one of the top sides in Budapest played each other or a side like Ferencvárosi. I almost got my arse handed to me once just because I was wearing a purple coloured scarf which, unknowingly to me at the time, was a similar colour associated with Újpest.

Basically football + people + alcohol = Wankers.
That’s just not true. This lot aren’t football fans most of the time

That’s just not true. This lot aren’t football fans most of the time

Of course it's true. Every football club has a small minority of wankers. But when England play there's a collective of wankers from various clubs.

I have friends who I consider pretty good friends but at football games they turn into complete and utter melts after a few drinks. But they are die hard supporters.

Anyway, surprised nobody has mentioned the Italian GK. Formerly pop diva Donna Summer after a successful reassignment appears for Italy tonight with new name Donnarumma.
One of Donna's hits was "Can't We Just Sit Down?" recorded just after the surgery.

Of course it's true. Every football club has a small minority of wankers. But when England play there's a collective of wankers from various clubs.

I have friends who I consider pretty good friends but at football games they turn into complete and utter melts after a few drinks. But they are die hard supporters.
How old are you? Once you hit late 20’s people grow up. Been away with Spurs quite a few times and always been a good laugh, no bottle throwing etc. Few aggressive chants but nothing bad

eng seem to have been better recently too

Back
Top Bottom