England vs. Germany June 29th 2021

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I genuinely don't get the hate on here.

You can separate the two sides!!! Maybe we've everso slightly edged it???
It's been fine, the issue is that the wingbacks were playing too conservative early on and the CBs were not progressing the ball enough. It got better has the half went on.

I’m surprised with the performance, I think it’s better than I expected this far , although Southgate needs to think of a way to get Kane into this game , if you feed him he will
Score , if Sterling puts kane
Though at the end I reckon he scores , the only reason he gets a shot of is because Sterling runs into the defender and loses the ball!

I genuinely don't get the hate on here.

You can separate the two sides!!! Maybe we've everso slightly edged it???
From a neutral (kind of) point of view, England have been on top thus far. The only concern for English (and obviously Spurs fans), is that England might have just a small glimpse of lack of concentration that the Germans can capitalise. But, at the moment, Germany are on the back foot and there for the taking.

France have players who provide , we don’t.
Grelish / Sancho / fucking Henderson , get Rice off . He does nothing
Yeah, but we are tallking about the providers. If Kane took up space away from the 2 CBs that he is giving an easy day then there would be more opportunity to get him the ball. It's been the same complaint all Euros...even with those other players on the field.

Notabadsquad right now

Pleased Tokyo Drift GIF by The Fast Saga

Let's win the game but so far nothing seen that changes my mind.

We need more from the main.struker. Everybody but everybody can see that except those who refuse to see the facts.

He has it in him I keep saying but it needs to break out in such games in particular.

How can he bury that first time if he's on full stretch to get to the ball?
You've seen it loads of times he's made the impossible possible with a toe poke or a slide.

The entire punditry team are saying he should have hit it first time so I guess they're wrong as well.

Germany are like peacocks, flexing their feathers to look dangerous when in reality they are more hopeless than England and England haven’t figured this out yet.

they’re there for the taking

Back
Top Bottom