England vs. Germany June 29th 2021

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We can do this German team and I'm confident that we will.

Don't care if it's entertaining, just want us to win. Kane will score and our bench will help us win.

2-1 to England.

Agreed but neither is there anything we have shown that will scare Germany.

What this tournament has shown is that playing for the national team is often that leveller.

So much so in fact that I don't even believe the winners of today's game ate that guaranteed semi-finalist that seems to being pedalled.

It is also very clear that the tip players must step up. Ladt night Mbappe fell short of his mantle and as a result, chances he would normally have taken, well before his quite predictable penalty miss, proved costly.

The game is there to win tonight.

If 'star' footballers wasted less of their time posing for photographers they might do a bit better on the pitch.

Am I starting to sound like a bit of a grumpy drawers?
It's like when you see all these super tattooed youngsters and see Pepe from Portugal. 38 years old, some unsportsmanlike behavior but the last 20 minutes covered the whole field running like crazy.

- Media hyping this up a lot
- A huge opportunity for England
- an “easy” route to the final if we win
- Germany haven’t looked as good as they usually are
- Being played at Wembley in front of 45000

This is only ending in ONE way...

Germany will win. 100%.

Back
Top Bottom