England vs Italy

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What an aimless ball from Phillips then

Totally lacking in imagination going through the motions

Kane using Sterling like a training dummy, smashing the ball at him to pick up the rebound.

To be fair, he's probably sussed that his odds for a return ball are higher if it just bounces off Sterling.

0 goals against Hungary. A penalty against Germany. Zero goals tonight by the looks of it. How can that actually be with the quality we have up front and out wide?

I've defended him a fair bit but I'm now starting to think that Southgate is quickly becoming an hinderance on the team.

0 goals against Hungary. A penalty against Germany. Zero goals tonight by the looks of it. How can that actually be with the quality we have up front and out wide?

I've defended him a fair bit but I'm now starting to think that Southgate is quickly becoming an hinderance on the team.

Oh No Reaction GIF by The Great British Bake Off

Grealish with the same horizontal dribble again...

Abraham is a completely different type of striker though. If you don't create for him he's not gonna offer much, and we gave him next to nothing while he was on.

Oh but the anti-Kane mob insisted that we'd get more creative if we didn't play Kane.... Allegedly we were gonna magically morph into Man City cos we have Grealish & Sterling. 🤡

Back
Top Bottom