England vs. Ukraine July 3rd 2021

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I’d be surprised if Kane does leave us this summer. Also, H has been at the club for 17 years. He’s world class. He loves the club. I love seeing him do well for England. If he does move on from us, you have to understand and accept it from his perspective. The shambles we’ve been is on Levy. Harry will always be Spurs. He’s one of our own and I’ll always be proud for him. Great to see him growing in this tournament. Up The Spurs and Come on England!
Mr Levy say ‘No’!

Psssst....dude this maaaay get an admin warning. Be careful

I don't care. I'm just tired of people talking shite time and again and having to read it. Pricks should send me a PayPal Gift payment for having to endure the bullshit they spout game after game.

Yep

Hate it when teams try and see out a 1-0 its a risky game, they could thundercunt one in from 35 yards out of nowhere or somebody could make a mistake. It's too risky.
When you are superior to a team then go for the 2nd

I mean how many times did Spurs dominate this season then throw it away in the final 10?
This ^^^

Its surprising how often it happens and then everyone sits around acting all surprised

I don't care. I'm just tired of people talking shite time and again and having to read it. Pricks should send me a PayPal Gift payment for having to endure the bullshit they spout game after game.
Dude you're better than this. Out down the phone and have a beer or whatever calms ya down. Use the ignore button and move on

This match has a real feel of the England V Croatia World Cup Semi Final - it's almost been a carbon copy

We went 1 up very early on in that..... Then sat back..... Seemingly we were running the show. The pundits were all saying we looked comfortable and good keeping possession........ Real fans were screaming that we were tarting about instead of pushing on.

Then Croatia equalised and we couldn't get ourselves up again.

Basically we need a 2nd goal as if its 1 nil at 75 minutes Ukraine are going to come at us big time.
In that game we didn’t bring Vardy on where he would have won it for us

So yes Foden and Grealish on around the hour mark and go for the throat

Why don't you fuck off somewhere else that appreciates your vile behaviour ?

Put them on ignore then

Dead easy mate

Yeah, clearly. Ukraine are decent and at 1-0 are always in the game. But some people are acting like we're losing and not pretty comfortable in the game. It's weird.
Not at all - we're in a good place.......

But you can't deny the similarities in the game plan to the Croatia game.

Zinchenko and Yarmelenko can score worldies

I think I know where he's coming from. I'm getting to the stage where I celebrate Kane's goals as any other scorer for England, but the extra 'buzz' (for want of a better word) is missing. H might not be going anywhere in the summer, and no-one would be more delighted than me, but I feel he has already said his goodbyes, and I can't help feeling differently towards him. Spurs first and foremost for me.
Why do you feel he has already said his goodbyes? I'm yet to see an actual quote about him wanting to leave in the summer.

Back
Top Bottom