Enough Is Enough

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

ArcspacE

ENIC OUT NOW !!! ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐
How long would we stand to be ridiculed and humiliated, having been infiltrated from within by a gooner double agent?

Lowest point in our history since Graham. I rather lose the remaining games with Friedel as manager than stand to be embarrassed by someone who's busy on his fucking mobile in the boxes while we're getting raped and can't be bothered to sit in the dugout with the rest of the team.

Dan - do the honourable thing and eradicate the rot tonight - look at the players' body language - we are fucking done, mate!

Best transfer window in ages pissed away in a circus of a season.

I forfeit

I've had enough....

This is beyond being termed a 'meltdown'.

We have been humiliated beyond belief....

SHERWOOD OUT
JAN VERTONGHEN OUT
KABOUL OUT
DAWSON OUT
ROSE OUT
LENNON OUT
FREUND OUT
RAMSEY OUT
LES OUT
BALDINI OUT
NAUGHTON OUT
PHYSIO OUT
MEDICAL TEAM OUT
TURFIES OUT

VAN GAAL IN

Hey but when the ffp comes in we'll be fine.... Apart from the teams that chose to ignore it or find ways around it.

4-0

Sickening

Knee jerk. We all knew this was gonna happen. Im all for blind loyalty and backing your team at all costs.
But we knew this was going to happen.

If we were 4-0 down against cardiff then you'd have a point.

How long would we stand to be ridiculed and humiliated, having been infiltrated from within by a gooner double agent?

Lowest point in our history since Graham. I rather lose the remaining games with Friedel as manager than stand to be embarrassed by someone who's busy on his fucking mobile in the boxes while we're getting raped and can't be bothered to sit in the dugout with the rest of the team.

Dan - do the honourable thing and eradicate the rot tonight - look at the players' body language - we are fucking done, mate!

Got to agree to all of this here. But then, I was at this stage after the West Ham league cup defeat.

Sherwood gone tonight? I think there is a fair chance. It's rather obvious that the players aren't playing for him now, and haven't been for some time.

Knee jerk. We all knew this was gonna happen. Im all for blind loyalty and backing your team at all costs.
But we knew this was going to happen.

If we were 4-0 down against cardiff then you'd have a point.
"We knew it was going to happen"?

So where are all the shits who cunted me off, telling me I was out of order for saying that Tim's inexperience was the very reason why he shouldn't have been appointed and it would come back to haunt us?

I'm seeing a great deal of people now flip-flopping and it makes me sick.

But, having said that, I'm praying that Levy gave Tim the job because he had no choice before summer.

When our manager? Decides to sit in the stands to overview the game,and have a game plan to beat Liverpool at the counter attack then realises his plan was fucked after 20 minutes,get off your arse and decide how highly paid players have decided to throw the towel inso quickly.when the players lined up in the tunnel where was the leadership,who wanted it and why 3.500 fans were embarrassed again .Thankfuly we will not finish in the top six,not be playing Ropey Cup next year but if Spurs are to ever achieve any credibility we need a proven Top class manager given full reign and clear out the deadwood that drags us backwards.

It's far too late for this kind of reaction. Firing Sherwood now will do about as much good as firing Villas-Boas did.
Personally I stopped caring a long while ago and I've just been looking forward to the end of the season.

What's the point? The seasons over. We were always gonna get spanked by the scousers.
I suppose it won't do any harm either. But if I was levy I'd be thinking there's no point. Get the new manager in the summer, which was always the plan. Should have just left avb in charge till the summer but spilt milk now really

Back
Top Bottom