Enough Is Enough

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

"We knew it was going to happen"?

So where are all the shits who cunted me off, telling me I was out of order for saying that Tim's inexperience was the very reason why he shouldn't have been appointed and it would come back to haunt us?

I'm seeing a great deal of people now flip-flopping and it makes me sick.

But, having said that, I'm praying that Levy gave Tim the job because he had no choice before summer.
Don't know because I've never said anything. Im happy to back whoever is our manager but you'd have to be a mug or the most blindly optimistic person in the world to think we'd get anything away to liverpool at the moment.

Can't believe there are still people sticking up for this buffoon after tonight, saying it's 'ok' - he can't even be bothered to come down in the dugout ffs!

I forfeit

I've had enough....

This is beyond being termed a 'meltdown'.

We have been humiliated beyond belief....

SHERWOOD OUT
JAN VERTONGHEN OUT
KABOUL OUT
DAWSON OUT
ROSE OUT
LENNON OUT
FREUND OUT
RAMSEY OUT
LES OUT
BALDINI OUT
NAUGHTON OUT
PHYSIO OUT
MEDICAL TEAM OUT
TURFIES OUT

VAN GAAL IN

You forgot Chirpy out.. I'm sick to the back teeth of that gormless Cunt an all..

Don't know because I've never said anything. Im happy to back whoever is our manager but you'd have to be a mug or the most blindly optimistic person in the world to think we'd get anything away to liverpool at the moment.
Yeah, well go backand look at this place when Timmy first took command.

I'm just glad that people now see that you can't have a rookie in charge or a club like us, no matter how good a manager he may one day become...

Think this result just shows what lack of substance the players and Sherwood have. For all his talk of desire and fight, he's still sitting up in the stands where he can't affect anyone.

I wrote a new song on the drive home from the pub this evening. Its to the chorus of Yellow Submarine by the Beatles and is a catchy little ditty. Quite simple really

WE ARE TOTTENHAM AND WE'RE ALWAYS GETTING SMASHED
WE'RE ALWAYS GETTING SMASHED
WE ARE TOTTENHAM AND WE'RE ALWAYS GETTING SMASHED

Ill try and start it up next Monday night against sunderland now you know the words.

Can't believe there are still people sticking up for this buffoon after tonight, saying it's 'ok' - he can't even be bothered to come down in the dugout ffs!

I can't see anyone on here sticking up for Sherwood. Just people with a brain saying what would be the point in sacking him now.

Yeah, well go backand look at this place when Timmy first took command.

I'm just glad that people now see that you can't have a rookie in charge or a club like us, no matter how good a manager he may one day become...
What are you trying to prove? I'm not going to go looking for things. No one was deluded enough to think Sherwood is the new Mourinho and we were going to win the league. We all know our level.

Fucking hell. Delete this thread now please this is fucking humiliating.

First of all he is not a 'manager'

Secondly - it will send a strong message to the players that we won't stand for some buffoon on his mobile in the stands and may be motivate them a little

I agree with you but I think the damage has been done , the players know that it's Levys decision to get him in . Paulinho was told Bale was staying etc, the players are probably as pissed off with it as the fans are but they get paid shit loads of £ .

It's a mess

Well I've already sent my Sunderland at home ticket back and got a refund, I'm not proud about it, but I'm not spending any more of my families money shacking to London this season watching this shit. Wake me up in August.

I was at anfield and we had some assistant coach patroling the touch line. "Where is our manager"
We need some honesty now ie the new stadium has a program.
if not enic need to give in.

we need a manager who we can trust for a five year plan and we can coalesce behind. To my mind it can only be klinsman.

When is the deadline for renewing your membership? If the deadline is before a new manager can be announced then fuck off, I'm out. Not handing my money to a board that tries to slaughter a club by giving Sherwood another run.

Just get rid of the clown now, and bring in a genuine 'caretaker' manager. Reassure the players that we'll be bringing in a real manager in the summer. Keeping Interim Tim around any longer will only lower the mood of the players further, and make things more difficult for whichever proper manager we somehow persuade to take over.

Back
Top Bottom