Episode 25 discussion ideas

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Do you think when we qualify for champions league Levy will or should offer to increase Luka's contract? Will Luka want to stay or leave if even more is offered from Cheatski?

Love the shirt.

Flannerz said:
Thelonious said:
I think it's partly luck, not many of the injuries are fatigue related.
But what if the players are not fit enough in the first place and injuries are picked up because of that?
then the medical team deserve a dry arse raping from Lexxxington Steele

As per a previous post, do we take a £5m
Punt on Demba Ba? I'd say yes.

Also, who do we need to sign to say we've had a "successful window"?

AberdeenYid said:
As per a previous post, do we take a £5m
Punt on Demba Ba? I'd say yes.

Also, who do we need to sign to say we've had a "successful window"?

5million isnt really a risk at all, read about that 10mill is the release clause, thats still very low, and there would be a whole host of clubs after him at that.

i think it would be worth getting some medics to check him out, then trust them,

ours have a lot of knowledge in gammy knees you would hope

Thelonious said:
Flannerz said:
Thelonious said:
I think it's partly luck, not many of the injuries are fatigue related.
But what if the players are not fit enough in the first place and injuries are picked up because of that?
In the original question I mentioned about the medical and fitness staff, but strangely for me I didn't mention rape

Flannerz said:
Thelonious said:
Flannerz said:
In the original question I mentioned about the medical and fitness staff, but strangely for me I didn't mention rape
you're slipping

SpursUltra said:
Is Dos Santos destined to be the next Kevin Prince Boateng / Freddie Kanoute and become a top quality player at a different club?
Or will he just fade into obscurity like Helder Postiga (been at 6 clubs since he left Spurs!)

Why do these players not come good at Spurs - because of the club or the league, are they are just not suited for the English game?
GDS will probably flourish in another league. As for the reasons why, it's partly to do with timing and luck. If Kanoute was working under Redknapp, he'd probably still be here, KPB was bought as a defensive midfielder, Redknapp saw his potential but we've got more than enough central midfielders already at our club.

TheTulson said:
Could talk about Caulker's most recent tweet now...
personally I don't have a problem with it.

He said Henry was his hero growing up, he also said he was a Brentford fan. My local team.

Back
Top Bottom