Episode 25 discussion ideas

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What was Ledley King doing on the training pitch on Friday?

I know he can't do nothing...but the timing just seemed a little odd to me.

Question for Flav - how much is he loving Henry being back at the Scum? And did he celebrate their win against Leeds like they'd won the fucking treble as well? #goonerscum #flavsagooner

Also (been mentioned already) - who after Harry? Given the court case is upcoming and Ancelotti and Hughes (the ITK "definite") are now off the market.

Flannerz said:
spooky said:
RORY ALLEN
The man who got so depressed with being constantly injured he jacked it in and joined the Barmy Army!
Anyone remember Steve Slade another one of our youngsters that didn't make it. Remember getting he's autograph up in the players lounge years ago.

guessing I've missed this weeks recording, but I was wondering what people currently feel about luka. clearly he's playing great, and doesn't seem to angling for a move to the team 8 points behind us, but do you think you'll ever get over what happened last summer? I've just thought about it and decided that I will completely forgive him if he scores the goal which wins us the league this season.

freundwasaleg said:
guessing I've missed this weeks recording, but I was wondering what people currently feel about luka. clearly he's playing great, and doesn't seem to angling for a move to the team 8 points behind us, but do you think you'll ever get over what happened last summer? I've just thought about it and decided that I will completely forgive him if he scores the goal which wins us the league this season.

according to micky hazard, luka is ossie ardiles love child. explains the style of play and the hooter.

Back
Top Bottom