Erling Braut Haaland - The future of football

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

HAARD PASS

Everton REJECTED chance to sign Man City star Erling Haaland because Premier League club thought £5m was too expensive​

• 13:52, 3 Oct 2022
  • Updated: 13:52, 3 Oct 2022
MANCHESTER CITY ace Erling Haaland was deemed TOO EXPENSIVE for Everton in 2018, it has been revealed.
Former Liverpool Mayor Joe Anderson says he told his beloved Everton to sign the then 18-year-old Molde star after being shown a video of him on a visit to Finch Farm.

Haaland's serial goal-scoring reminded ex-Liverpool Mayor Anderson of when his beloved Everton turned the chance to sign the striker downCredit: PA
Anderson tweeted: "In 2018 I was at a meeting at Finch Farm with EFC we watched a video of an 18 year old Norwegian Kid played for Molde, wow, he was scoring for fun, Bill Kenwright shouted 'What do think Joe?'
"'Sign him', I shouted back, Robert Elstone said & I will never forget 'They want £7million'."
It is believed £5m could've brought the goal machine to Goodison Park.
But the move was not sanctioned as the fee was deemed too much for a player who'd have joined their U23s set-up.

Erling Haaland becomes only the 14th player EVER to score a perfect 10/10 rating in L'Equipe after ripping Manchester United apart with a hat-trick and two assists as Man City embarrassed their arch-rivals 6-3​

By SAM MCEVOY FOR MAILONLINE

PUBLISHED: 08:54 BST, 3 October 2022 | UPDATED: 10:21 BST, 3 October 2022

Erling Haaland joined an elite list of footballing royalty after he was awarded a 10 out of 10 rating from L'Equipe for his brilliant hat-trick and two assists in Manchester City's dominant 6-3 win over bitter rivals Man United.
The Norwegian striker has become only the 14th player in history to get the notoriously rare score from the French paper for his heroics in the Manchester derby.
The 22-year-old joins the likes of Kylian Mbappe, Neymar and Robert Lewandowski, as well as Lionel Messi – who has earned the honour twice – in getting perfect marks.

The French publication gave the 22-year-old the perfect score after he netted a hat-trick and set up two goals for Phil Foden in the 6-3 win at the Etihad

The French publication gave the 22-year-old the perfect score after he netted a hat-trick and set up two goals for Phil Foden in the 6-3 win at the Etihad

Ugly play doh faced cunt. That’s about all I can think of to criticise. He’s a fucking monster. Hope he fucks off abroad soon because these cunts are just going to rip through teams with this freak banging them in for fun.

Ugly play doh faced cunt. That’s about all I can think of to criticise. He’s a fucking monster. Hope he fucks off abroad soon because these cunts are just going to rip through teams with this freak banging them in for fun.

He has a buyout clause of 200m EUR in 2024 for Barca and Real.

Erling Haaland becomes only the 14th player EVER to score a perfect 10/10 rating in L'Equipe after ripping Manchester United apart with a hat-trick and two assists as Man City embarrassed their arch-rivals 6-3​

By SAM MCEVOY FOR MAILONLINE

PUBLISHED: 08:54 BST, 3 October 2022 | UPDATED: 10:21 BST, 3 October 2022

Erling Haaland joined an elite list of footballing royalty after he was awarded a 10 out of 10 rating from L'Equipe for his brilliant hat-trick and two assists in Manchester City's dominant 6-3 win over bitter rivals Man United.
The Norwegian striker has become only the 14th player in history to get the notoriously rare score from the French paper for his heroics in the Manchester derby.
The 22-year-old joins the likes of Kylian Mbappe, Neymar and Robert Lewandowski, as well as Lionel Messi – who has earned the honour twice – in getting perfect marks.

:lucasl:
REPRESENTING!!!!

YID ARMY!!!

(They clearly couldn't have seen Bale vs Inter)

I see Frankencunt continues to demolish all before him. Unreal player.

Freakish right now but all things like this usually come to a shuddering halt.

Without doubt though he and maybe that Fcuk ing absolute pr!ck Mbappe are the heir apparents to Messi and Ronaldo.

We will see how and if both deliver when it matters most and over a lengthy period of time..

Freakish right now but all things like this usually come to a shuddering halt.

Without doubt though he and maybe that Fcuk ing absolute pr!ck Mbappe are the heir apparents to Messi and Ronaldo.

We will see how and if both deliver when it matters most and over a lengthy period of time..

Messi is in a class of his own, he is Kane, De Bruyne and Robben in one player. Even Pep said about Haaland he needs his mates, Messi at his peak could do it all himself.

Mbappe is a selfish prick, I think Haaland will have a bigger career long term if he doesn’t get to bad injuries.

Messi is in a class of his own, he is Kane, De Bruyne and Robben in one player. Even Pep said about Haaland he needs his mates, Messi at his peak could do it all himself.

Mbappe is a selfish prick, I think Haaland will have a bigger career long term if he doesn’t get to bad injuries.

Fair enough but anyone who fails to include Ronaldo in any analysis when talking of Messi is ignoring the evidence.

It's akin to dismissing Djokovic when talking of great tennis players when one mentions Federer as a tennis genius.

Back
Top Bottom