Erling Braut Haaland - The future of football

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

FeEyBG7WAAAnUSt

I blame Roy Keane.

If he hadn't decided to be himself and end Alfie's career. Alfie would not have set his large son on this path of destruction.

There's a timeline where Alfie got to play out his career and Erling became a goalkeeper instead.

I don’t understand all the abuse this lad gets. It just stinks of jealousy/bitterness.

He’s a phenomenal talent with an outstanding record/scoring rate.

He’s 6’5”, strong, holds play up very well and has a lot of pace. He’s a quality finisher with both of his feet and head. His game awareness is phenomenal. The list goes on and on.

It’s cringey how people feel the need to bring him down because of his looks, or try and discredit him for playing for City. He can’t exactly help how he looks can he? Just as none of us can.

The lad is genuinely world class. Why can’t people just appreciate a talent when they see one. We say this about Kane all the time and get fucked off when we hear people mocking him, which they always do. Whether it be because of his looks, his hair, his lisp or they’ll try to claim that he’s overrated.

Yet people on here are doing exactly the same thing about someone else? Embarrassing tbh.

I mean he’s big, strong and fast, and he looks like a classic Bond villain. But those shorts aren’t doing him any favours. Looks a bit like a cocktail sausage, rather than a proper wurst. He’ll be exposed when he’s being marked by Mr King Dong, Eric Dier, and Eric nonchalantly tucks his own old fellah into the top of his socks.

Fascinating that Haaland is seen to be a 'bargain' for £50m which to a certain extent is true but isn't his wages like 500k a week. Is it any wonder that not another club had a chance so I wouldn't really call it a bargain.
And the agent's fee on top of that!
We will never have a chance to compete on a level playing field while ill-gotten gains are allowed to purchase and run football clubs.

Back
Top Bottom