Euro 2016 - France

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Belgium's fa equivalent need to sack their manager. His game plan and selections are incredibly bad. How they're number 1 i don't know with him at the helm. Vertonghen should be captain too, not fucking hazard

Jan getting props on ESPN. "Pundits" saying he should be the captain. Don't know why Hazard is wearing the armband.
Contractually obliged.... same reason as Carlos Valderma.... sorry, Fellani is anywhere in the team!
Big names, big contracts, and in Fellanis case, big hair gets you in!

I know I'm biased but what is Fellini doing in the side whilst the Moose is on the bench? Even Keown mentioned it.
Italy's team work won the game for them, but the cynical fouling got on my nerves a bit.

Henry seems better on BBC than on Sky......or is the Euros rather than the PL where he can perhaps be more objective and unbiased
I think the fact you get more time to talk and have a conversation, rather than rushing to your points without building a case helps all the pundits (bar Shearer)

No adverts allows for a discussion not click bait comments

It's too early to say.

If Kane gets six goals we can win it. If Zlatan, Bale someone else etc does they can win it too.

Not everyone has even played yet.

Negative? Unlike you, that.
I dont think semi's is negative.
Good achievement in my opinion.

I also dont think saying u dont think england will win it is negative.
We arent the favourites or anything.

I thought we would easily finish ahead of Woolwich for 2nd in the last few wks of the season.
Soooo negative. I thought we would get at least a draw at newcastle too.
Selective memory u have.

Back
Top Bottom