EURO 2021

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

2-0

It might be time to start talking about whether this a Italian team is the best team ever at a Euro’s, certainly has to be amongst the best Italian teams ever.

Mark Wahlberg Reaction GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

One thing I will say, as much as we have been shocked by this event, massive kudos needs to go to the medical staff for turning a potentially tragic event into one of hope and, relatively speaking, a good news story.

From someone who unfortunately has some experience in this area, if they got him to regain consciousness and to a hospital while conscious, it’s a really good sign for survival (which is all that matters at this point).

I think the BBC were in a difficult situation plus those in the studio may not have wanted to suddenly be put in front of the cameras as they were going through the same emotions as us.

Really those responsible for the feed should've just focused on the crowd or the officials, not cut to his wife in tears nor being able to clearly see the doctors attempting to save his life.

We live in ghoulish times though where many are almost desensitised to scenes that would've horrified decades ago.

When Muamba had his heart attack they respectfully focused on the stands and the players

Whoever was in charge of the cameras was a mega fucking Bellend the shot of him on the floor and the crying wife are just fucking sick

That was some crying... I had a break from the news (wasn't watching it) and now I am crying for other reasons: he is alive... the fans singing his name... sometimes life reminds all of us about how much h we are all One

Ok, calm now. We were shit and deserved to lose (maybe not four nil though).

Still annoyed about the second goal so I will not be making Denmark my ‘second team’.

Also will not be one of those Welsh nationalist fucks who want England to lose. There’s been enough goodwill on here towards Wales so I will reciprocate.

Nobody likes the Germans anyway.

Back
Top Bottom