EURO 2021

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I've said it before and will so again, I don't see it with McTominay. Now and again he'll have a decent burst where he runs with the ball and beats a player or two, and he's a unit, but I just don't get the hype over him. Every time I've seen him pull on a Scotland shirt he's been woeful. Can't pass a ball more than 5 yards.

To be fair to Scotland:

1. It's not raining.

2. It's a sahara-like 15 degrees celcius, possiby even higher, on the pitch.

These Czech players are hard. Blood gushing from a head wound, so they just give it a coat of blue Hammerite Quick-Dry and he's back on the pitch again.

I've said it before and will so again, I don't see it with McTominay. Now and again he'll have a decent burst where he runs with the ball and beats a player or two, and he's a unit, but I just don't get the hype over him. Every time I've seen him pull on a Scotland shirt he's been woeful. Can't pass a ball more than 5 yards.
And a worse crosser than Aurier

Back
Top Bottom