EURO 2021

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I’m fairly confident that we can beat Belgium. They are a good side with a lot of great players. However that play in the exact way we are strong. They will want the ball and we will have chances to counter. Also their defence is shocking. A retirement home. Their attack impressive on the other hand.

I’m fairly confident that we can beat Belgium. They are a good side with a lot of great players. However that play in the exact way we are strong. They will want the ball and we will have chances to counter. Also their defence is shocking. A retirement home. Their attack impressive on the other hand.
I haven't watched Belgium yet, but definitely you can beat anyone. It should be a cracking game (last night it was top stuff)

About Italy:l c.t. Roberto Mancini has always been a coach, never selected.
He has not borrowed a block from a club with relative automatisms, as has happened in the past, especially with a Juventus block. But he built a game all of him, as if he were a club among clubs. He doesn't mean he ignored the championship. Rather. The national team is a summary of Serie A. Mancio has assembled his Italy as an Ikea desk, he has assembled playing principles and mechanisms of the clubs that work in the different areas of the pitch.

About Italy:l c.t. Roberto Mancini has always been a coach, never selected.
He has not borrowed a block from a club with relative automatisms, as has happened in the past, especially with a Juventus block. But he built a game all of him, as if he were a club among clubs. He doesn't mean he ignored the championship. Rather. The national team is a summary of Serie A. Mancio has assembled his Italy as an Ikea desk, he has assembled playing principles and mechanisms of the clubs that work in the different areas of the pitch.
Damn. I took an Ikea desk to the dump last week. It coulda bin a contender.

We’re arriving Wembley
d5d12710720f27447c4c6222fbd31927.jpg

Back
Top Bottom