Euro 2024 Draw

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

little britain GIF

Just get ready for a France group stage meltdown.

All the ingredients are there

Just get ready for a France group stage meltdown.

All the ingredients are there
Here’s a better discussion.

Should teams be seeded for the tournament into pots? Shouldn’t we just put all the names into a bag and draw them out?

It would create a more exciting draw and more exciting group stages with more jeopardy. The process of seeding actually protects the better nations by ensuring they have an easier path to the later rounds. The system is rigged in their favour when they have enough natural advantage by being better…

I see the Frenchman is being an arrogant cunt as per fucking usual.

As for the draw, a bit of a bland group for England but one we should win quite comfortably.

Germany on paper may have an easy group but I'm not so sure, think Scotland can get a point from thr opening game

Spain, Italy & Croatia, oh my!

Poor Albania or is this a dream group, three massive games for them.

The Turkey -Portugal group could be tasty but overall the draw isn't that exciting. Perhaps we need to go back to 16 teams? Not going to happen I know but 2008 was a high quality tournament, better than most World Cups even if England didn't qualify.

Good luck to Wales, hope they make it.

Back
Top Bottom