Europa League 2015/2016

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What do you seasoned, European globetrotters reckon the chances are of me (I'm a member with a lot of loyalty points) getting an away ticket? Non-existent?

Hmm they opened up the queue early today, I got in it at 8.55 (usually not open until just after 9) yet I'm sitting there with a quarter of the wheel turned and "30 to 60 mins". I hope that improves over the next 20 minutes...

Yep same here, pretty much always happens, sometimes it's too early and you get in and the tickets aren't available. This one is gonna test their system!

I refreshed and got straight in... not saying you should though!! Tickets bought, seems to be a lot still available, even in Park Lane

Got to the front at about 9.45 but page went down. Now back at the back, saying 60+ minute wait. As a member in the top two per cent of loyalty points it is disgusting that 70,000 people can get in there before me because of their internet connection. Club need to do something about this.

The gulf between ST holders and members is too big at the club given that the former is to all intents and purposes a closed shop.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom