Europa League 2020-21 - Quest For Glory

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Not sure how long you have followed football for or how far your knowledge of the game extends but surely you'd be aware that teams do not always play at their best. Tonight was one of those nights.

And i am also not sure how a team that comes away with a draw at Old Trafford to the reigning European champions can be described as "toilet".

I will assume you are 15 and leave it at that.

Not 15 and I’m aware Dinamo have a rich European pedigree. Just a bit of banter.

I read your post a few weeks ago and thought we might have a seriously tough game on our hands with you dominating a lot of the ball.

To be honest, I thought Antwerp looked better.

Great chance to win this. Hopefully united go out. I expected them to easily beat milan but now milan are favourites Id say. Woolwich is the real worry. They have a good chance to win it too. Not many good sides left.

Great chance to win this. Hopefully united go out. I expected them to easily beat milan but now milan are favourites Id say. Woolwich is the real worry. They have a good chance to win it too. Not many good sides left.
Ajax, Roma and Villareal all look like they are through.
The winner of Slavia Prague v Rangers would probably be the easiest draw.

5-F601-CB4-2-C7-A-4746-9-CA5-0631-E99-F206-E.gif

Dinamo fan from Australia here.

I am supremely confident that we can go down to the wire with Spurs.

This is the best Dinamo Zagreb team since 1997 where we lost 2-1 on aggregate to Atletico Madrid. We drew 0-0 at Man Utd and lost 1-2 in the return leg in the Champions League in 1999.

This is a superior team to both of those sides. We are the hardest Euro opponent you have faced in 2020/21 and it's not even close.

Can't wait!!

I meant what I said.

Yet numerous people here disrespected us and some even laughed us off as a pub team.

I find it staggering that the English of all people would laugh off a Croatian football team - as if we had never set foot on a pitch or something. A club that has produced Boban and Suker, and in more recent times the likes of Modric, Corluka and Kranjcar.

Well, I think we're not too bad for a pub team....not bad at all!

I meant what I said.

Yet numerous people here disrespected us and some even laughed us off as a pub team.

I find it staggering that the English of all people would laugh off a Croatian football team - as if we had never set foot on a pitch or something. A club that has produced Boban and Suker, and in more recent times the likes of Modric, Corluka and Kranjcar.

You’re Croatian farmers. We are just worse.

Highly paid English farmers.

I meant what I said.

We'd have beaten you easily if Mourinho had been arrested and put in jail.

Not 15 and I’m aware Dinamo have a rich European pedigree. Just a bit of banter.

I read your post a few weeks ago and thought we might have a seriously tough game on our hands with you dominating a lot of the ball.

To be honest, I thought Antwerp looked better.
Maybe...but Antwerp don't have the Croatian Ronaldo - Mislav Orsic.

And Antwerp will be watching us in the quarter finals on Sky Sports2!!

I hope Woolwich get Ajax. I think Ajax is one of the better teams left in the competition, but will also be interesting to see if they’re capable to knock the scum out, they always seem to have luck on their side.

Potential DZ v Arse SF.
IMO Arse will lose to Slavia in the quarters or DZ will beat them in the semis.
I just watched the highlights and DZ were pretty good.
Small crumbs but at least Arse won't be winning this competition.

Last edited:
I meant what I said.

You guys won so I guess you get to gloat now but to be honest Zagreb were terrible. One good half, and that was almost 100% due to us being awful not anything good Zagreb did, out of 4 is not impressive at all.

Congrats on the win but that was a terrible team we lost to, which is why most people are talking about how it was an all time embarrassing loss.

Back
Top Bottom