Europa League Draw

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Looking forward to us playing Anji. We have a relatively easy group. But people forget it isn't easy playing away to these smaller clubs. Anji is by far the hardest but the players that got them into this competition have been sold. Etto, Willian, Kerzhakov & Lass. Lacina Traore is a huge threat though, he is yet to be sold. We will be playing a 2nd rate team. Long journey all the way to Dagestan though especially if we are playing in EPL 3 days later. Oh we'll are squads got plenty of depth now.

We all know what the birds are like in Norway and I am sure many of us have wonderful tales to recount of the blonde dazzlers, but Anzi birds will probably be carrying something nasty, but what about this FC Sherrif lot? What are Moldovan birds like? If they are anything like the sorts you get in the Ukriane and Croatia then that has to be the trip to take?

We all know what the birds are like in Norway and I am sure many of us have wonderful tales to recount of the blonde dazzlers, but Anzi birds will probably be carrying something nasty, but what about this FC Sherrif lot? What are Moldovan birds like? If they are anything like the sorts you get in the Ukriane and Croatia then that has to be the trip to take?

Range from meh to stunning and wonderfully receptive after a few ales iirc from our trip there against Chisinau. 30p a pint then but may have changed now I spose.

*blatant been to Moldova to see Spurs play the dullest 0-0 draw ever post*

Tromso and Sheriff look like two fantastic trips, the only problem being not many tickets from Tromso because of their ground. Anzhi would have been good in Dagestan but I've been to Moscow before and the atmosphere will be dull with few of their fans there. So it's either Norway or Moldova for me.

Wow some seriously pony teams in our group and the competition in general. Envy Swansea a little bit, would have loved Valencia away.

I'd play a weakened team in every group game but I'm sure AVB has other ideas.

Let me know if you find anything. I've done a bit of research on the general price and direct to Chisinau is not possible. You have to do a stop off for almost a day. Nearest other airport is Odessa (Ukraine) you also have to do a stop off for that but its quicker than Chisinau.

Keep me in the loop.
Basically. It's a pain in the arse. Have to fly via Turkish airlines and that doesn't even get you too the final destination. Gatwick to Turkey. Turkey to Odessa then make your way from Odessa. Pain in the arse for what will be a completely shite game we'll win 3-0.
I'm going to swerve, disappointed as it looked a bit promising

Basically. It's a pain in the arse. Have to fly via Turkish airlines and that doesn't even get you too the final destination. Gatwick to Turkey. Turkey to Odessa then make your way from Odessa. Pain in the arse for what will be a completely shite game we'll win 3-0.
I'm going to swerve, disappointed as it looked a bit promising
It will give the locals a chance to see a top class football team over beer & pickles:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom