Europa League - Tottenham Vs LASK, Thursday 22nd Oct, 8pm KO.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Obviously would have preferred to see Lo Celso starting but hopefully they want to keep him ready to start in Monday by limiting his time today.

Otherwise a pretty solid line-up considering the options.

Hopefully Bale can use this to get back into form as he will be needed to provide the creativity in the side.

I am excited, like I assume most are, to see Vinicius up front.

I'm pretty sure we haven't conceded a goal when Davies has played in a 2 at centre back and he's played about 4 or 5 there for us, I believe.

One being a NLD at the Emirates

I'm pretty sure we haven't conceded a goal when Davies has played in a 2 at centre back and he's played about 4 or 5 there for us, I believe.

One being a NLD at the Emirates
I like him as CB, every time I saw him playing there he's done a very good job. Also he's good in the air and fast for a CB.

Winks masterclass incoming.

tumblr_ou2szrYTHJ1u9ikt0o1_540.gif

All you haters can fuck yourselves.
This is his true level tbf - League 1/2 opponents

Back
Top Bottom