Europa League - Tottenham Vs LASK, Thursday 22nd Oct, 8pm KO.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Extremely happy with that line up. Resting Son and Kane is a must but at the same time not exactly bad replacements in Bale and hopefully Vinícius:) looking forward to seeing bale from the start and Vinny. COYS!!

Davies as LCB will be quite interesting! I wanted to give Reggie and PEH a rest since those two do a lot of running, but I suppose we don't really have anyone else for PEH's role. And is that Lamela in the center, Lucas and Bale flanking? Wow, that'd be pretty sweet if he can do a decent playmaker impression, would be good to have a creative central option besides Harry there (I suppose Lo Celso's the other option but he's being saved).

Would love to see a glimpse of Jack Clarke too if all the reports coming out of the training ground are true!

Ah... so as we've seen so many times before, you're full of shit.
Becasue I can tell a completely bang average player from a decent one?
It's people who praise mediocty that are full of shit.

And it's just lucky they aren;t in charge. We'd be playing any tit from the academy every week and be in league 2 now.

Back
Top Bottom