Europa League - Tottenham Vs LASK, Thursday 22nd Oct, 8pm KO.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Jose said it yesterday - we want to qualify before December. In other words, we need to win our first three Europa League matches.

Our third EL game will be against Ludogorets away (5/11). We´ll play against West Brom away, and then City, Chelsea and Woolwich in the following three weeks.

Let´s hope we can put ourselves in a good position. The Europa League is a beautiful competition (in the second part). But I honestly believe we can win the Premier League.

Last edited:
Becasue I can tell a completely bang average player from a decent one?
It's people who praise mediocty that are full of shit.

And it's just lucky they aren;t in charge. We'd be playing any tit from the academy every week and be in league 2 now.
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

my dachshund knows more about football

I am very happy with the team, Bale needed minutes and Vinicius deserves to play these games. Kane, Son, Ndombele and Lo Celso being saved for Burnley is good. I am liking Davies at centreback, it adds extra competition to the other defenders, their performances aren't good enough but for too long we have had the three of them in rotation. I also like Davies and Reguilon playing at the same time instead of alternating them constantly, if they both play well then they both can start games.

Hart getting a start doesn't even get a mention, I guess we trust him now.
Danny Devito No GIF by reactionseditor

Back
Top Bottom