Europa League - Tottenham Vs LASK, Thursday 22nd Oct, 8pm KO.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hart getting a start doesn't even get a mention, I guess we trust him now.

I think people know Jose is going to start him so not much more to say.

I would think, hope?, that people don't trust him since he is awful but some fans don't look past the shirt and are willing to turn anyone into superman in their heads as they think that makes them a better fan.

Gazzaniga or a proper back-up should start but instead we get Hart who hopefully doesn't get enough chances to sink us today.

I think people know Jose is going to start him so not much more to say.

I would think, hope?, that people don't trust him since he is awful but some fans don't look past the shirt and are willing to turn anyone into superman in their heads as they think that makes them a better fan.

Gazzaniga or a proper back-up should start but instead we get Hart who hopefully doesn't get enough chances to sink us today.

He's a spurs player now, whether you like him or not. So get behind OUR players instead of shitting on them.

Let's be honest, we all know you're not a spurs fan.

Watching my beloved Spurs on my day off on a channel with Spanish commentary while posting on a forum with you fickle bastards....

...wouldn’t have it any other way!!!

Back
Top Bottom