Europa League vs Gent (20.05KO)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm glad I have got a lift down to Wembley, trains are fucked in Hertfordshire.

Looking forward to my first Spurs Wembley experience, although technically 1999 Worthington cup final was my very first, but that was old Wembley. (minor defails)

COYS

The one time I've been to new Wembley you could buy beer everywhere, but obviously it was expensive and very shite. Is the stadium being dry a UEFA rule?

The Fall gig I was going to tonight has been cancelled due to illness (please don't die, Mark E Smith!) so I can watch this live now, rather than having to get home and watch a recording of it. Woo for me.

silly question is there a chance there could be a delayed kick off ?

Highly doubt it, there's far too much television scheduling that would need to be broken to accommodate that. As long as each team has the entirety of their staff in the ground they won't care about the fans.

Bastards in the boozers are charging a fiver a pint! Same place as we came for the CL games and it wasn't that price. Looks like they're fleecing the Belgians, quite a few in here absolutely wasted.

Back
Top Bottom