European Championships 2024 ⚽ 🏆 ⚽

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Is it just me, or has VAR been used properly in this tournament so far?

Really makes me think the reason it's a mess in the Prem is because English refs are just shit at using it.

The one game so far with a VAR 'scandal' was the one game where the officials were English.

Last edited:
Not quite.
When it comes to major changes, all the clubs vote on it. A majority of at least 14 clubs is needed for any changes to be implemented. For example, last season (or the one before) there was a proposal to reduce the PL to 18 clubs. All of the 'big' clubs wanted this, but it was defeated.

Tell you what... That Belgium shirt is sweet as fuck.

That burgundy/wine colour rather than the straight red is well nice..... Add the gold and black and it's class.

When it comes to major changes, all the clubs vote on it. A majority of at least 14 clubs is needed for any changes to be implemented. For example, last season (or the one before) there was a proposal to reduce the PL to 18 clubs. All of the 'big' clubs wanted this, but it was defeated.

I know this already

I'm making the distinction between the organisation and the clubs, the league doesn't vote for rule changes, the clubs do so you're just agreeing with me.

Back
Top Bottom