European Championships 2024 ⚽ 🏆 ⚽

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Didn't Slovakia beat Belgium? No reason to believe they couldn't turn over an extremely lacklustre England side (lacklustre based on performances I mean).

Could be another Euro 2016 Iceland.

Surely the England players know they've been shit? I mean when you're playing in a team you know if things are firing or not. Can these millionaires not realise that passing it sideways for 70% of a game isn't good enough? Then they come out looking all shocked at the criticism. Because they're fucked if they keep playing like that.

images

Didn't Slovakia beat Belgium? No reason to believe they couldn't turn over an extremely lacklustre England side (lacklustre based on performances I mean).

Could be another Euro 2016 Iceland.

Surely the England players know they've been shit? I mean when you're playing in a team you know if things are firing or not. Can these millionaires not realise that passing it sideways for 70% of a game isn't good enough? Then they come out looking all shocked at the criticism. Because they're fucked if they keep playing like that.
Some will be self aware, others will simply not recognise it as their fault at all and blame team mates

Personally I don't mind a break for a couple of days and recharge a bit. Time to do and watch some other things while looking forward to the knockout-stages, there are still 15 matches left and it will only get more interesting from now on.

Viva Italia!

A TOPLESS Italian fan caused chaos as she waved a flag from the window of a car.

The excited woman was caught on camera being driven through the streets of Italy, parading the famous green, white and red tricolore with nothing but a pair of underpants on.

Your info will be used in accordance with our Privacy Policy
A topless Italian fan waved flags from her car
A topless Italian fan waved flags from her carCredit: X formerly Twitter / @bagshaw2112

As she declared her support for her nation
As she declared her support for her nationCredit: X formerly Twitter / @bagshaw2112

She then retreated back into her vehicle

She then retreated back into her vehicleCredit: X formerly Twitter / @bagshaw2112
The video was actually from Euro 2020 when Italy won the Euros against England at Wembley.

But the clip has recently gone viral on X during this year's tournament.

One fan posted the video and said: "Sod #England I’m supporting #Italy from now on 😂"

Another fan replied: "Always had a soft spot for Italy…."

A third said: "Forza Italia"

While a fourth wrote: "Yep, me too 😂"

And a fifth said: "I’m with you 😂"

Italy face a tough game in the round of 16 of the Euros.

Viva Italia!

A TOPLESS Italian fan caused chaos as she waved a flag from the window of a car.

The excited woman was caught on camera being driven through the streets of Italy, parading the famous green, white and red tricolore with nothing but a pair of underpants on.

A topless Italian fan waved flags from her carCredit: X formerly Twitter / @bagshaw2112

As she declared her support for her nationCredit: X formerly Twitter / @bagshaw2112

She then retreated back into her vehicleCredit: X formerly Twitter / @bagshaw2112
The video was actually from Euro 2020 when Italy won the Euros against England at Wembley.

One fan posted the video and said: "Sod #England I’m supporting #Italy from now on 😂"

It's from 4 years ago.

Viva Italia!

Just another attention whore. The world is fully of them more than ever because of social media.

Half of me wants Germany to win today as it's always better for the tournament that the hosts do well. But one half of me would also find it funny as fuck if Denmark managed to edge them out this evening after all the praise they've been getting. Think they will get the job done though. But I can see Switzerland beating Italy.

Never want the Germans to win. Never.

If you do, don't call yourself Englishman. Scots love em though.

:pochsmirk:

They'll win though, Denmark are nothing special. The other game should be tighter and Swiss have been playing well but Italy are so fucking jammy and I suspect they'll get lucky again.

Never want the Germans to win. Never.

If you do, don't call yourself Englishman. Scots love em though.

:pochsmirk:

They'll win though, Denmark are nothing special. The other game should be tighter and Swiss have been playing well but Italy are so fucking jammy and I suspect they'll get lucky again.

Germany only love Scotland so much suddenly because they bent over for them in the tournament opener, passed them buckets of lube, and made them look like a wonderful side.

Back
Top Bottom