European Championships 2024 ⚽ 🏆 ⚽

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hope for a long gruelling game, maybe a red card or two and some key players suffer an injury putting them out of the next game.

Oh and a win for the Swiss, do it for Roger!

roger federer tennis GIF

I thought Italy looked ok in the first game, but pretty poor in game’s two and three in the group.

I was quite hopeful with Spalletti they’d play some decent stuff. Be interesting to see how they look today. Hard to predict, but first few minutes they are looking a bit passive.

I'd prefer the Italians, should we win tomorrow. We beat Italy twice in recent times and know we can win against them. Against the Swiss we would be considerable favourites, which would suit them and not us.

Italy reeks of 0-0 then us out on pens.

Swiss probably suit the way we wanna play a bit better.

Italy reeks of 0-0 then us out on pens.

Swiss probably suit the way we wanna play a bit better.

They shouldn't be when you compare player for player, but I think both would be something like 50/50 games with how England have been playing. We would likely beat Italy convincingly if we actually played to our strengths, with pace, but we don't. I just think Switzerland are a little better.

Back
Top Bottom