European Championships 2024 ⚽ 🏆 ⚽

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I don't disagree enough to throw hands or have a cunt off, but i will respectfully disagree and enter into a short, small huff.

Natural World What GIF by BBC Earth

You must wonder the true level of La Liga when Dovbyk is the top goalscorer. He's looked terrible every single game Ukraine have played in this tournament.

Doku is so frustrating. For City too.

Slaloms past a defender or two. Has Rom or Halaand in the middle, who can both bounce defenders off them so want the ball to feet. Doku proceeds to pass into ten yards of space and has a hissy fit when the striker doesn’t turn into Stretch Armstrong.

I’d knock him on his arse in the dressing room.

You must wonder the true level of La Liga when Dovbyk is the top goalscorer. He's looked terrible every single game Ukraine have played in this tournament.

These International tournaments in general. Don't read into any players.

Alphonso Davies looked like a pub league player last night

Back
Top Bottom