European Championships 2024 ⚽ 🏆 ⚽

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Well, they do have Openda. Whos scored 20+ consecutive goals the last three club seasons.

But I imagine they just trust the guy who has 85 international goals for them.
Which striker has had a better tournament so far than the guy who has three disallowed goals to his name?

Mbappe? Lewandowski? Kane? Morata?

Nope, it’s Big Rom. As you say, he’s got 85 international goals. Massively underrated in this country.

Even the scuff today, whilst it was bad, he had two defenders basically sharing his socks and he fucked them off by just running through them.

Which striker has had a better tournament so far than the guy who has three disallowed goals to his name?

Nope, it’s Big Rom. As you say, he’s got 85 international goals. Massively underrated in this country.

Even the scuff today, whilst it was bad, he had two defenders basically sharing his socks and he fucked them off by just running through them.

I don't think he is under-rated. He's a great goal-scorer. A bit of a flat track bully, but if you give him good service he will always score goals. But he can be an ugly player to watch. His first touch at times can go further than some players can kick it. But I don't think anyone ever doubts his effectiveness.

I don't think he is under-rated. He's a great goal-scorer. A bit of a flat track bully, but if you give him good service he will always score goals. But he can be an ugly player to watch. His first touch at times can go further than some players can kick it. But I don't think anyone ever doubts his effectiveness.
I agree he has limitations. First touch being the primary issue, yes.

But I do think people in England don't rate him because he's not as silky as some of his fellow strikers. An example would be posters on here laughing at him, even though he constantly has at least two defenders standing on his feet. And so far in the tournament, he's been marginally offside twice and lost another goal to a snick handball. A slight change in luck and he'd be out on his own.

Belgium deserve to go out with that kit

Jebuzz Christoph

images

I think it's quite cool they dressed as Tintin

I agree he has limitations. First touch being the primary issue, yes.

But I do think people in England don't rate him because he's not as silky as some of his fellow strikers. An example would be posters on here laughing at him, even though he constantly has at least two defenders standing on his feet. And so far in the tournament, he's been marginally offside twice and lost another goal to a snick handball. A slight change in luck and he'd be out on his own.

He's looks the best striker in this tournament probably, despite his lack of goals. But it's a pretty low bar. Can't argue that he hasn't been bang unlucky not to have at least a couple of goals to his name.

Mikautadze mate.

Probably big Krug too.

But yeah, Lukaku is the least of Belgiums worries.

Back
Top Bottom