European Championships 2024 ⚽ 🏆 ⚽

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yeah it’s not the players, they’ve been so badly coached and set up every match this tournament
Sorry, I can't get it right.In my opinion, England has the best team of all nations.
The names alone should make every opponent's knees shake with fear.
This team was number 1 for me.

What the coach is letting them "play" here is a disgrace.
In my layman's opinion, "we" should be much more aggressive - press more, pick up the pace...

Sick Kill Me GIF

He’s been ok. The opposition and way England have played has hardly asked much of him.
Disagree because without the ball I think we’ve been the worst team in his tournament, forwards and midfield don’t press, with zero pressure on the ball the opponent buds up so easily. Our midfield has also been an utter disaster both with and without the ball, all this puts our defense under constant pressure, think they’ve (CB’s) have been far too busy

Back
Top Bottom