European Championships 2024 ⚽ 🏆 ⚽

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The passes between our defenders and goalkeeper, the lack of urgency, the 4 touches they each take, doing it for a minute or 2 before resorting to a long ball is making me feel like smashing the telly.

There's nothing enjoyable about this. Can't wait for the Olympics.

England are a joke. Actually an embarrassment considering what they have on the pitch. Slovakia looked decent early on but since the goal they are torture. They are playing for a 1-0 and England will score. If Southgate has anything about him he should bring on Gordon for Foden,Palmer for Saka,Trent for Walker and Watkins for Bellingham,Rice or Mainoo and go 4-4-2 because they don’t need an extra midfielder as Slovakia will let England have the ball.

Still fancy England if they make subs now.

The good news is that this is Gareth Southgate's last game in charge of England
Gareth Southgate:

"I'm not a quitter and I finish what I start.... So I've decided to stay on for one more tournament........ It's not fair to the players if I jump ship now......"

Because the prick knows he has zero offers and zero job offers

Back
Top Bottom