European Championships 2024 ⚽ 🏆 ⚽

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Still a kid in strikers terms. Huge international tournament probably too much for him. Obviously shows a lot more for his club and as England fans we know a bit about top players looking lost in a NT shirt.

He's never really impressed me for Leipzig though, and I watch a lot of German football. Doesn't seem to do anything really well. Just decent in most aspects.

Slovenia were just a Milenko Acimovic away from a quarter final.

Gutted for them like I was for Georgia. Such a severe lack of quality for an otherwise well organised and hard working side.

Shame. Enjoyed the game though for a 120 minutes of 0-0.

Some of them should go route one with penalties ... Keith Osgood, Ray Stewart, Julian Dicks style. Straight down the middle at 200 miles an hour.
1315849459_failed_penalty_kick.gif

Doesn't everyone love a stutter run up?

Ronaldo's reaction to the penalty miss was very strange.. Not so much the crying... But it's like he checked out for the rest of extra time. Shoulders slumped and bottom lip stuck out. Very low energy as well. Like a petulant, teenage Ronaldo again.. The Ronaldo we've seen the last 16 years would've stood taller and seen it as his moment to be in the spotlight when that final corner was being taken. Very peculiar.

All three Slov pens, and Ronaldo's in normal time were shelled up just where the keeper wants it. If he goes the right way its a save.

Oblak had to proper give it some to reach to get down and accross for the first Ronaldo one.

The Costa saves were significantly easier due to their height and being about a foot inside the post.

Back
Top Bottom