European Championships 2024 ⚽ 🏆 ⚽

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I know he's generally playing with shite compared to at Bayern/Barca, but I don't think I've ever seen Lewandowski have a good game for Poland at a major tournament.
Well he ain't playing, but I am going to assume you know that. He is not a Kane type 9/10. He just hogs the line. If he doesn't get service, he ain't going to do much.

Crazy that Frimpong and Van De Ven can't get in over Dumfries and De Vrij. Looking forward to watching Veermen play.

It's also mental that with all the great Dutch players, especially Dutch strikers there's been, Depay is just 5 goals away from being the countries top ever goalscorer.
Veerman is having an absolute shocker. The Dutch look a threat going forward though but easy to play through their midfield.

Poland making far more of a game of this than I thought they would. Normally one of the most boring sides to watch but they’ve started well.

As for Keown on commentary, someone tell him that co-commentators are not supposed to be jabbering on non stop. He's giving me a headache.

Doesn't look like "terrorism" but a drunk nutter. I can understand the reaction of the police what with the police stabbings recently and the threat of terrorism.
I think nutter is the key bit here. He must be unwell.

I’ve been pretty drunk before and I’ve never gone around waving an axe in a busy street.

Back
Top Bottom