European Championships 2024 ⚽ 🏆 ⚽

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Most worrying game of the tournament for the German police.

But nah…. No problem in these fan bases.

The problem is (just like with the Russians) England fans have a 'rep' from the fucking 80's and therefore the countries who actually still have a hardcore hooligan element left (aka eastern europe) come to cause trouble. But England fans will be equally blamed obviously.

Clips so far seem to show Serbian fans being the ones kicking off.

Serbian scum looking for fights and yet English supporters will no doubt get all the bad press.

Yeah its standard. Russians literally were picking out families etc at a tournament once and the press were like "english and russian fanz causing problems!!" ffs.

The English hooligan element has been almost entirely stamped out. We have pissed up wankers who chant dumb shit and will absolutely be cunts, but the violent, semi-professional thugs don't get out to England games anymore.

Serbians will have been looking forward to this for a while.

No. Being serious. He should have been shot. Fuck around and find out.

Just questioned your original framing of it.
Well, he's still alive and if it makes someone else think twice before picking up an axe and threatening to harm other people then the jobs a good one.

Sick to death of fuckers who don't seem to be able to operate within civilised society.

The problem is (just like with the Russians) England fans have a 'rep' from the fucking 80's and therefore the countries who actually still have a hardcore hooligan element left (aka eastern europe) come to cause trouble. But England fans will be equally blamed obviously.

Clips so far seem to show Serbian fans being the ones kicking off.
The issue isn’t just hooligans though. It’s when good humoured chanting and fun turn into violence and criminality - Euros 1996, 2000, 2016 and 2020 too.

Seems that some England fans cross that fine line too often.

Well, he's still alive and if it makes someone else think twice before picking up an axe and threatening to harm other people then the jobs a good one.

Sick to death of fuckers who don't seem to be able to operate within civilised society.
I agree. I’ve guessed that he’s mentally ill though which changes things a little bit. I could be wrong…. Just doesn’t seem like they kind of thing someone would do otherwise.

Either way - enjoy the next few years in jail motherfucker.

Yeah its standard. Russians literally were picking out families etc at a tournament once and the press were like "english and russian fanz causing problems!!" ffs.

The English hooligan element has been almost entirely stamped out. We have pissed up wankers who chant dumb shit and will absolutely be cunts, but the violent, semi-professional thugs don't get out to England games anymore.

Really?

Surprised to hear you of all people say this.

I agree. I’ve guessed that he’s mentally ill though which changes things a little bit. I could be wrong…. Just doesn’t seem like they kind of thing someone would do otherwise.

Either way - enjoy the next few years in jail motherfucker.
Mentally ill or not there has to be a line.

And carrying a lethal weapon threatening to hurt other people whilst also threatening surrounding people with an 'incendiary device' is way past that line.

They view us as Albania and Kosovo's big brother.

I went to Serbia once and will never return; a complete dump with very many rude people.

Back
Top Bottom