European Championships 2024 ⚽ 🏆 ⚽

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

sweet no gary ratface neville on bbc :mickyarm::mickyarm::mickyarm::mickyarm:

314541_183368281732798_7870224_n.jpg

Our players are miles better than there's overall but their strength is our weakness with this team. I can't say I'm not concerned. No idea what to predict but we need to not give them the ball as much as possible and also keep set-pieces down to a minimum.

Would have still played Gomez over Guehi.

Rice and Bellingham is Lampard and Gerrard pt2. Rice meant to be DM but can’t do it so plays 8. Bellingham meant to be 8 but thinks he’s Zidane. Foden shunted to the left. None of them pass to Kane.
2-1 Serbia win
Disagree.

They’re fundamentally different players. Bellingham operates at least 30 yards further up the pitch.

Foden is the player that’s going to be shunted around to accommodate others.

Our players are miles better than there's overall but their strength is our weakness with this team. I can't say I'm not concerned. No idea what to predict but we need to not give them the ball as much as possible and also keep set-pieces down to a minimum.

Would have still played Gomez over Guehi.

Rice's strength/athleticism in the middle will be crucial.

Back
Top Bottom