European Championships 2024 ⚽ 🏆 ⚽

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Disagree.

They’re fundamentally different players. Bellingham operates at least 30 yards further up the pitch.

Foden is the player that’s going to be shunted around to accommodate others.

Bellingham was a box to box #8 in our previous tournaments and before he went to the nonsense that is Real Madrid.

He's never been a #10 until now.

Foden should play 10 but he's been shunted left so we can get Rice and Bellingham in the same team.

Nice to see Veljkovic still around the Serbian team. Always liked watching him at youth level at Spurs.

Walker and Trippier are notoriously bad at allowing crosses to happen, can't have that today. Mitro will bully those CBs.

There’s a special place in hell for the people that continue to put Alexi Lalas on TV as a pundit. You guys can complain about various commentators and analysts on your side of the pond, but it can’t be worse than the US feed.

Yeah... I might just go bed actually and save my nails from being chewed up and my arse-hole from twitching.
I’m the total opposite. Get more worked up watching us play the Dildo Pikeys in the Carling
Cup.

If we get to a semi, then I’ll start to get invested, but I’ve seen the pantomime so many times, it’s hard to care.

Back
Top Bottom