European Championships 2024 ⚽ 🏆 ⚽

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I saw a clip of one of those audience panel shows where Gary Neville an Wayne Rooney were the hosts and one guy seriously said we should take Saka out of the team so Foden can play on the right because "he won POTY"

Bellingham might be the best player the universe has ever produced
icegif-1561.gif

leo-messi.gif

When Southgate does leave after failing again, the fa should go all out for Howe . If not possible possibly potter.
They need a someone who can actually coach football rather than Mr milk toast
Even now I would love to see what Harry Redknapp would do with this group of players. It would be a lot of fun.

Competent start, lost control in the last 15-20 mins. Bellingham doing some flashy but not always effective stuff, best when he is just set free to run in the box like the goal. Saka is the only real outlet but is doing them over and their LWB cried it off getting subbed.

But midfield isn't working and is starting to look ragged when Serbia have the ball. Left hand side is an illusion. Kane has been atrociously immobile thus far.

Long way to go yet.

Yeah he's just not doing it in an England shirt is he. Really annoying because incredible club season but he's not earning that spot at all.

Stones and Trippier also looking well off it. In the case of the latter I don't blame him, he's not a fucking left back.

TAA I think has offered moments but Serbia are very, very physical in midfield and it's not really working.
Maybe play him in his correct position?

Back
Top Bottom