European Super League OFF; Spurs face withdrawal fee

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Do you support the European Super League

• Total voters
Reading that press release from Spurs got me a lil excited.

It all makes sense now.

The training ground. The stadium. Amazon doc. Mourinho.

Pumped us up and got us into this elite club.

300 mil on its way to offset Covid impact.
30 mil to pay off Jose? Take 40 sunshine see you later.

Bring Poch back. I mean why would you want to manage PSG with their tinpot Champions League. Oh and bring Mbappe with you. We're the big boys now.

Invest 250m into the squad this summer.

Masterplan.

God I'm such a pathetic, principle-less turd.

Half an hour ago, I was outraged at this disgraceful moral farago.

Now I'm texting my West Ham mate and telling him they'll need to up their dildo game.

I mean, the problem there is those five other PL teams getting the same amount of money as well.
:harrysmile:

The best case scenario is that Levy is 'done' with this final move and the club is a plump goose ready for someone else to come and buy.
Stadium sponsorship secured and ENIC sells in the next few years is pretty much guaranteed now.

I would not be surprised from a Legal point of view.
If by doing this the players are banned from playing for their national teams due to a decision the club has made, players could claim breach/frustration of contract by the clubs, and walk away from contracts.

To be fair, if Leicester had just let us win the league in 2015/16 none of this would be happening.

Fucking steroid twats.
Just imagine being Leicester's hierarchy right now:

>won the 15/16 season
>are way better than us this season
>will almost certainly finishing a CL spot
>might even win the FA cup this year

LOL fuck you guys we're setting up our own clubhouse and you're not invited
:levylol:

This has always been led by the big European clubs outside the PL who weren't happy with the revenues their leagues were creating. It was all about them trying to convince the PL clubs to come on board, which the deal on offer from JP Morgan has done. But we get to stay in PL so the PL big six are the biggest winners. $500 million or whatever it was simply can't be turned down, especially in the current climate.

Some people might say it's unfair but football is not an essential public service, it’s a form of entertainment ultimately,

3 POINT 5 BILLION EUROS!
Imagine the re build we could do with that sort of cash...
Could probably afford to keep Jose around for another few years too!

Bale will feel his career was ending just before the money boom, a bit like Lineker.

Changed the title and included new details in OP.
Incandescent is a real big word.

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom