Evangefootballterrorlist

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I’ve worked for the club.

Next.
Ha haha ha ha 😆 😆

Yeah..course.

Daniels personal head polisher

rico-rr87.gif

What a strange thing that one is.
Never encountered anyone as bizarre as that in most of my life.

There’s a few on here that come to mind who run him close but don’t apologise afterwards!

The sort that you wouldn’t allow to have a tube of glue in an empty room unsupervised!

Hey, Doom Funk Doom Funk

I think you should enhance your great thread with a poll. You know, to educate us on how to become proper fans.

Something like.

Q. .At what point should Mr Postecloogoo's position be questioned

A) Never
B) Only if we get relegated.
C) If he stops calling people 'mate'

Smile. Nod. Smile. Nod

tumblr_o8gkszif201u52nwvo1_400.gif

Is that option D)?

Admin Admin gave a warning yesterday to tone it down but……
I think this thread has been fairly mild and well mannered compared to most tbf. Light hearted and humerous for the most part.
It's only when a few imposters come in and start waving it around it gets a bit tetchy.
It was made clear to me I wasn't welcome in their alternative therapy thread so since my one single post I've behaved and kept clear 🤷‍♂️

I think this thread has been fairly mild and well mannered compared to most tbf. Light hearted and humerous for the most part.
It's only when a few imposters come in and start waving it around it gets a bit tetchy.
It was made clear to me I wasn't welcome in their alternative therapy thread so since my one single post I've behaved and kept clear 🤷‍♂️

I’ve never been on it and don’t intend to

I’ve been very clear on my position regarding Ange and can’t see that changing unless he does an about turn on how he sets up the team which is unlikely

And as for Levy giving him the players that he wants in the summer well I’m sure you can answer that!!!

Back
Top Bottom