Evangefootballterrorlist

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Interesting that these trolls can’t answer this simple question.

Haven’t had a squad you’re happy with for well over half your life.

Why are you in this thread? This isn't for your positivity nonsense.

And if people haven't been happy with the squad, maybe that's on the ownership! Oh damn Parisien .. you've nailed it for once.

I've only posted once over there and admin was buzzed in to ban me.
I'm just preparing myself to test the water again

200w.gif

The Groovy Gang are waiting……

Episode 9 Nbc GIF by One Chicago

If the EPL is such a Big Time League with superior Managers and players, then you'd expect this superiority to translate to silverware for the National team wouldn't you?

1966 and then ?????????🤣
That's not remotely how top level league football works, is it?

Sure, if all players in the PL were English, and those teams were all great and winning across Europe, you'd have a point.

But English players are a small fraction of the players in the PL and in most cases, holding teams back.

You may find most players in Aus are Australian. But not here. Not since the mid 90's when the 3 foreigner rule was dropped.

If the EPL is such a Big Time League with superior Managers and players, then you'd expect this superiority to translate to silverware for the National team wouldn't you?

1966 and then ?????????🤣
I’m going to be negative about your post, in keeping with this thread.

the EPL has only been a top league with some of the best players and managers for the last 10 years or so. The other 50 years since 66 it hasn’t been.

70’s English best players went to Germany for top football / wages
80’s and 90’s English best players went to either Italy or Spain for top football / wages / prestige
00’s Spanish League
2010’s+ EPL competes for best players.

i think Ange should throw the dice and buy 3 nifty Japanese players on the cheap.
Replicate the winning 'celtic' formula BUT the Football needs to be
* quick & direct
* no more pissy tippy tappy slow short passes which does zip
* more long passes like Celtic.. and belters from 30m for goals. Ala McGregor/Hatate/OReilly

Ange Ball 'spurs' version has stalled & the opposition love our slow play.

Otherwise - pack it up Ange.
Go back to Ayre or Kilmarnock

Why are you in this thread? This isn't for your positivity nonsense.

And if people haven't been happy with the squad, maybe that's on the ownership! Oh damn Parisien .. you've nailed it for once.
In your case - you’ve never seen spurs have a squad you’re happy with!

Change your name to Sisyphus.

Ok I’m out ;)

Back
Top Bottom