Everton away - 3/11/19.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

No, we automatically go into the next round of the EL this season, which starts in the new year. The only way to avoid that is to come first, second or fourth in the CL group.
I assume 4th gets nothing and 3rd gets the consolation prize of entry into the EL. Thanks for clearing that up for me,. Much appreciated.

I assume 4th gets nothing and 3rd gets the consolation prize of entry into the EL. Thanks for clearing that up for me,. Much appreciated.
Bingo. 3rd place drops you down into the EL play offs. Which is a second chance at getting the CL next season since the EL win gives you a spot in the group stage.

Bingo. 3rd place drops you down into the EL play offs. Which is a second chance at getting the CL next season since the EL win gives you a spot in the group stage.

If you win it. Otherwise it’s Thursday/Sunday football for the remainder of the season and you know Poch would just play the kids and not take it seriously.

I think we will win this, but I also thought we would win all of our previous games as well! Still a broken watch is right twice a day ..... :angryscouser:

I would normally bag this as a win, however, like the squad at the minute, my confidence is shot.
Have supported Poch, but surely a loss here would mean time for a change. We are very vulnerable.

Losing to Brighton didn't seem to do anything to his employment prospects, so I doubt it. Maybe Levy has just forgotten how to sack people, I don't think he's ever gone this long without filling out a pink slip.

.....Neither have the majority of chairmen. 6 years is a fucking long time in the modern game.

Back
Top Bottom