Everton [H] Sat 23 Dec, 3pm... oooooooh

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

That’s my point - with those cloggers we won’t get the ball forward quickly

I’m not worried about us defensively it’s the inability to play out and dominate the game with that trio of shite - which all starts from being brave at the back and the full backs taking the ball and playing

Kulusevski has made 8 big chances in the last two games in the 10 or as a winger and you want to move him to left back

k then

5ca0fd4e104ba016f247300f68041e96.gif

Last edited:
Kulusevski has made 8 big chances in the last two games in the 10 or as a winger and you want to move him to left back

k then

5ca0fd4e104ba016f247300f68041e96.gif
Not saying I would, but it’s not as crazy as it sounds.

A FB in our system doesn’t sit stranded on the half way line and hold his position like under Jose, they get tons of the ball, freedom to play centrally at times and get forward and join the attack and continue to create chances….. it’s a key attacking position

Do you really not see this, you basic simp? There’s almost zero correlation with a Jose FB and our FB’s other than starting position on the team sheet

Not saying I would, but it’s not as crazy as it sounds.

A FB in our system doesn’t sit stranded on the half way line and hold his position like under Jose, they get tons of the ball, freedom to play centrally at times and get forward and join the attack and continue to create chances….. it’s a key attacking position

Do you really not see this, you basic simp? There’s almost zero correlation with a Jose FB and our FB’s other than starting position on the team sheet

You don't understand football, nvm

Last edited:
On a play that was offside too.

They really need to put the flags up sooner to prevent stupid shit like that happening
Was it flagged offside? I guess they don’t rollback the yellow then? Unlike a var decision for a goal. Everything goes back in time like an mis hit foul in snooker.

Player Valuation: £50m​

Forum Supporter
Forest seemed to outplay them for long periods the other day and they're pretty garbage. Good chance to get 3 points here.

————-

Yep, i want to smash these scouse cunts. We’re pretty “garbage “ 🤦‍♂️

Forum Supporter
Forest seemed to outplay them for long periods the other day and they're pretty garbage. Good chance to get 3 points here.

————-

One of the earlier comments from that thread:
At least no Kane falling over for a penalty.
I'm sure Son will ably replace him in that respect.
People just live in their own little worlds don't they?

Forum Supporter

————-

Pretty sure he meant Forest were pretty garbage, not us.

Back
Top Bottom