Everton [H] Sat 23 Dec, 3pm... oooooooh

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Wouldn't start rushing to add Lo Celso to your lineups

He'll probably dislocate his shoulder while eating his morning bowl of cereal

Not saying I would, but it’s not as crazy as it sounds.

A FB in our system doesn’t sit stranded on the half way line and hold his position like under Jose, they get tons of the ball, freedom to play centrally at times and get forward and join the attack and continue to create chances….. it’s a key attacking position

Do you really not see this, you basic simp? There’s almost zero correlation with a Jose FB and our FB’s other than starting position on the team sheet
Ever tried posting without insults? Try it, it's fun. Merry xmas

Do any of their side get into ours?

Thought not.

Yet all I’m seeing is “they are on form” and “Dyche has a plan”.

Aye, they’ve got form for being jumped up twats from the lower end of the league. And Dyche’s plan, for his own sake, should be how to lift his players after a rather heavy defeat.

Pump fuck out of them.

Thought not.

Aye, they’ve got form for being jumped up twats from the lower end of the league. And Dyche’s plan, for his own sake, should be how to lift his players after a rather heavy defeat.

Pump fuck out of them.
It won't be a walkover by any means. Like us, they have a point to prove....

Thought not.

Pump fuck out of them.
It's easier to play anti-football than actual football unfortunately.

I'm all over the place with days and dates, I've only just realised (a) that Saturday is tomorrow and (b) it isn't Christmas Eve.

Don't get old kids.

Having an EPL game last night proper messed my head up.... As a result; I was all geared up to watch Spurs this afternoon.

Now where's that lady that usually brings me tea and biscuits..... I ALWAYS have tea and biscuits at 6.30pm...... Always... I don't like change..... That lovely Mrs.Thatcher wouldn't have allowed this.

Back
Top Bottom