Everton vs Spurs - Sunday, November 7 14:00 GMT

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Oh please don’t get this cunt started again. There’s a Kane thread for this boring bollocks
What I meant to say was Kane should never be dropped to the bench and Winks should be Captain.

harry-winks-fix-hair.gif

I didn’t
But right now he isn’t

Do you really think I would be so confident every week if there was a chance he was going to start tearing it up?

People cling to a hope and revival that isn’t coming. I get it.

Kane is Kane. He might score some more goals this season, he won’t play very well though.

The fact people lauded the Vitesse performance shows how far their expectations of him have fallen

His game today will be average at best
Kane is the best player.

Hopefully there won't be too much fucking melting today about the team selection when it goes up.

Maybe respect the serial winner's choices with all the players having a fresh slate etc. instead of thinking you know better because you won the league on FIFA or Football Manager or have a subscription to 442 etc...

Really excited for today's game even though I know it will be sloppy. Less than a week under Conte won't improve individual players much but playing attacking and open will at least make the game enjoyable to watch.

What I expect, no changes from Thursday;
Lloris
Dier Romero Davies
Emerson Hojbjerg Skipp Reggie
Lucas Kane Son​

What I'm hoping for;
Lloris
Tanganga Romero Sanchez
Emerson Hojbjerg Lo Celso Reggie
Ndombele
Kane Son​

It's really outdated still in England, it should be possible to watch any game live from at least the top 3-4 leagues, they all have TV cameras. It's to do with protecting live attendances. Though why this means a 2pm Sunday kickoff can't be televised I don't know.

NFL with their app sollution is showing the way.

I don't understand why the league doesn't cut out the greedy media companies and instead make their own gamepass sollutions.

We don't even need the studio nor the match day commentary.

Hopefully there won't be too much fucking melting today about the team selection when it goes up.

Maybe respect the serial winner's choices with all the players having a fresh slate etc. instead of thinking you know better because you won the league on FIFA or Football Manager or have a subscription to 442 etc...

Scenes if he starts Dane Scarlet as lone striker

Back
Top Bottom