Exciting New Synergies vs Global Brand, Thursday 27 April, 20:15h GMT

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Really got to expose maguire how shit is. Think he played for hull when we beat them 7-1. Dawson was at the end of his career at hull. Maguire turns like an aircraft carrier. We need to fly put of traps early. No slow start shit. Think Fernandes is out. Players have to fight for shirt.
And yet he keeps the great Dier out of the England team..........what's all that about eh??.....🤷‍♂️

Hoping Davies and Lenglet will be fit for tomorrow night.

I can't believe the official team news is actually talking about the possibility of Lloris being fit for the game:

If Lloris starts tomorrow night, I will be very upset. Fraser Forster is the only choice.

Hoping Davies and Lenglet will be fit for tomorrow night.

I can't believe the official team news is actually talking about the possibility of Lloris being fit for the game:

If Lloris starts tomorrow night, I will be very upset. Fraser Forster is the only choice.
Players committee. Shitcunt PEH and Dire also certain to start too

Mason saying don’t expect much to change after 3 training sessions but he will put his stamp later.

3 CBs until Villa
That’s fine - the problem is not the 3 at back. It’s the midfield pair and individuals….. Lloris, Perisic, Dier, Sanchez, PEH all bombed hopefully

If Mason can make the system noticeably better without changing the formation or makeup of the squad, that might be the best case he could make for himself taking over full-time.

It would speak well of him (or badly of Conte & Co this season?); but despite being a big big supporter of his, I wouldn't want us to go that route.

Go and get a champo club promoted playing good football then we can talk.

The scum got lucky with Arteta; that route typically fails.

There's A LOT of tickets available on the Spurs site for this match - don't think I've ever looked at a game and seen so many available, especially for a top tier match like this.

Says a lot about how shit this squad is when people are hoping Davies is back to help strengthen the defence. I've always thought he was shite. Tries his best in fairness to him but he's just not good enough at a high level.
Sweet mother of divine fuck this squad is muck 🤦‍♂️
Nonsense

Don Paratici has fixed the squad

:mourweird:

3 CBs and more discipline to not advance up the pitch too soon hopefully will tighten our defence up.
I would expect our players to be energised for this. Need Kane and Son to click, Porro and Perisic whip balls in. Skippy to drive forward.
I know I'm dreaming but who knows ?

Back
Top Bottom