Exciting New Synergies vs Global Brand, Thursday 27 April, 20:15h GMT

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

First time in a loooong while (covid aside) I'm just not up for going. But the thought of a bunch of mancs-on-thames kills me. Far too many of those twats during Wembley years. Starting to concmvince myself should go and cheer team (tell baldy to do one)..

Well, I agreed with the booing at the time, but I hope Sanchez gets a decent reception.

As for the game, we're going to get battered. However I'd really take winning this game and losing the other 5, only to wipe the smug face off of United fans.

Forster
Tanganga Paskotski Davies Sayers
Skipp Sarr
Mundle Devine Danjuma
Kane
Would love to see that. Could honestly see the midfield pair get a better hold on the ball than PEH…. Energy upfront, keeper improvement - dangerous back 4, could go v wrong tbh. I would still pick Tang/Romero/Lenglet/Davies and be good with the rest. At the v least the crowd would back them and cheer on the effort

Players will be wearing special edition shirts for this one.

Hope they all have LEVY OUT on the backs. That would be special. ENIC OUT as the shirt sponsor.

Really got to expose maguire how shit is. Think he played for hull when we beat them 7-1. Dawson was at the end of his career at hull. Maguire turns like an aircraft carrier. We need to fly put of traps early. No slow start shit. Think Fernandes is out. Players have to fight for shirt.

Does anyone actually give a shit about this game? The only thing I care about is Woolwich losing tonight. Beyond caring about Spurs and the travelling circus that follows it. Season well and truly over for me. But, I’m looking forward to the City game tonight.

Says a lot about how shit this squad is when people are hoping Davies is back to help strengthen the defence. I've always thought he was shite. Tries his best in fairness to him but he's just not good enough at a high level.
Sweet mother of divine fuck this squad is muck 🤦‍♂️

Says a lot about how shit this squad is when people are hoping Davies is back to help strengthen the defence. I've always thought he was shite. Tries his best in fairness to him but he's just not good enough at a high level.
Sweet mother of divine fuck this squad is muck 🤦‍♂️

It’s absolutely awful. Simply one of, if not the worst defence in the league. Utter shambles the club have done this.

Does anyone actually give a shit about this game? The only thing I care about is Woolwich losing tonight. Beyond caring about Spurs and the travelling circus that follows it. Season well and truly over for me. But, I’m looking forward to the City game tonight.
I'm just hoping the Newcastle match was the low point and this club can start pointing in the right direction again. The Conte era well and truly ends on Thursday so for that I am excited at least.

Davies back would be a boost. A proper defensive minded left sided player.

What’s the story with sessegnon and Emerson?

I'm just hoping the Newcastle match was the low point and this club can start pointing in the right direction again. The Conte era well and truly ends on Thursday so for that I am excited at least.

The club won’t be pointing in the right direction again until we get a proper manager and an actual defence. Until then mate, get used to performances like Newcastle. They are done mate. Highly unlikely we will let in 5 in 21 minutes again, but this lot are done mate. Can’t wait for this season to be over with.

The club won’t be pointing in the right direction again until we get a proper manager and an actual defence. Until then mate, get used to performances like Newcastle. They are done mate. Highly unlikely we will let in 5 in 21 minutes again, but this lot are done mate. Can’t wait for this season to be over with.
I'm expecting to see some sort of reaction from these spineless players. I think we will and the crowd to get behind them also.

Back
Top Bottom