F.C Internazionale Milano -v- Tottenham Hotspur - 14/03/13 - Europa League Last 16 2nd Leg

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Seeing us get dicked like this against a pedestrian Inter side - by far the worst in my lifetime - is just bizarre.

As if we don't WANT to progress.

I'll say something yet again, something I have repeated throughout a number of our less impressive performances this season:

You don't win games of football if you don't challenge for (and win) 2nd balls outside either box. End of.

Agreed. Terrible game so far.

images

:baletroll:

Do you Know what? I tried my hand at positivity, in the forlorn hope we might believe our own press!
I always feared we'd lose 4-3, and lo it looks like it will come to pass! But thanks for the Gene Wilder gif, much appreciated!

Only Spurs are capable of such a capitulation, you Don't think I don't know that? We're a fucking disgrace to the shirt,
Bill Nic must be spinning in his grave at this shower!

Counterattack on 91. Parker gets the ball in the middle of the pitch, no pressure, and then plays a pass BEHIND the onrushing Lennon. Priceless.

... and now THAT from Gallas !!!!!

Back
Top Bottom