F.C Internazionale Milano -v- Tottenham Hotspur - 14/03/13 - Europa League Last 16 2nd Leg

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Gallas and Walker have been at 6s and 7s all game. Walker has regressed into a Championship level defender. Gallas is just simply awful.

They simply can't defend. Those two starting are one reason why we started out so poorly.

Adebayor is lazy, his first touch is shit, he never gets open and didnt win a 50/50 until the 83rd minute. He has been offsides more times than he has completed a pass. Every 1/2 played to him goes astray. Literally ends every offensive move before its begun.

You realize how mediocre we are without Bale.

Also, AVB taking off Defoe and leaving Adebayor was high comedy.

You realize how mediocre we are without Bale.

Also, AVB taking off Defoe and leaving Adebayor was high comedy.

Really? did you come to the Bale conclusion yourself of just anticipating tomorrows papers?

And as for Defoe and Ade, Defoe was limping a bit before the change or have you not been watching?

The fact we're even IN extra-time makes the first leg lead a nonsense!
We shouldn't even BE in this position, and shame on us for being here, and shame on ITV for banging on about all our previous 3-goal leads we've squandered! Are they representing English tv or the fuck what?

And Tucker, I'm sure you were just trying to be funny, but until you've seen someone close to you die slowly of cancer, don't even DARE make the comparison with this shower of shit!
I'm sure you didn't mean it, but fuck me, there's plenty of other things you could've compared it to! The most unprofessional European away performances are one of them!

Back
Top Bottom