FA Cup 5th Rd - Tottenham Vs Norwich, Weds 4th March 2020.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

How abject will tonights performance be?

From evidence of the season so far it'll be one of the below type of performances:
We get outplayed for most of the game, but somehow come from behind to win with a late goal.
We get outplayed for most of the game, and lose a close result.
We get outplayed all game and get easily beat.

Or we’ll win comfortably

Forgotten the Burnley game already?

I hope Jan Vertongen starts to be picked instead of the very poor Ben Davies. AT 32 I do not think he is "finished" but it's Daniel Levy's policy not to give anyone in their 30's a 2 year contract. Levy would rather lose a quality international defender like Vertongen for NOTHING than keep him at the club till 34 when he can review it then. It's daft!

Sorry but sadly I think Jan isn’t up to PL standard now

Then again not sure Ben ever will be but a good lad

I hope Jan Vertongen starts to be picked instead of the very poor Ben Davies. AT 32 I do not think he is "finished" but it's Daniel Levy's policy not to give anyone in their 30's a 2 year contract. Levy would rather lose a quality international defender like Vertongen for NOTHING than keep him at the club till 34 when he can review it then. It's daft!

He just gave Sissoko and Alderweireld new contracts until 2023 and they are both over 30, so no that's not his policy.

If Jan doesn't get a contract it will be because he wants too much money than his wobbling legs are worth.

Brother he locked himself away , he heard them downstairs , that is a full coward in the territories.

On our homestead we have occasional grizzly , even pack of wolf raids , attacks .
Nobody stands down.

If you lock yourself away home/family threatened , with intruders in your property then yes you are a coward.

England's failed with him playing and anybody that detests Spurs , plays for that whore club is a cunt.
You’re well hard

Winning the fa cup in 2020 has less vibe than winning the league cup anywhere in the 1980’s.

It means nothing to me today!
I fear for the future of domestic football if this is the case (and sincerely hope you are nowhere near the ground to not lend your ambivalent 'support')

Fast forward 50 years, when the 'Nike/Adidas/UA-European-FIFA pro-Red Bull-Global League SuperTrophy' is the only thing worth playing for...

..winning the Domestic League will be on a par with the Johnston's Paint Trophy by then I imagine!

Pffft, the state of entitled football fans today, eh?

I fear for the future of domestic football if this is the case (and sincerely hope you are nowhere near the ground to not lend your ambivalent 'support')

Fast forward 50 years, when the 'Nike/Adidas/UA-European-FIFA pro-Red Bull-Global League SuperTrophy' is the only thing worth playing for...

..winning the Domestic League will be on a par with the Johnston's Paint Trophy by then I imagine!

Pffft, the state of entitled football fans today, eh?
Well I would be happy to win it we win fuck all else so bring it on paint trophy, Audi cup the lot.

Badgers not beavers

Both dangerous though
After a certain age I can see where Skywalker's badger-beaver confusion might stem from.

Not speaking from personal experience you understand, no siree Bob. I only ever pleasure stunning 20-somethings with the shaven havens so popular among young ladies these days

Given the defensive setup on Sunday, I think we will see Mourinho's preferred XI tonight, injuries notwithstanding.

I have no idea what that is, though.

If we can scrape through this tie and have a bit of luck in the QF draw, then hopefully come mid April we’ll have some key players back. Kane and Son are not going to solve the midfield, centre backs and full backs, but our lack of a threat up front is exposing those areas to more pressure. Would love to see Parrott come of age... but we have the talent to win anyway if the players can be arsed.

Back
Top Bottom